Monday, February 5, 2007



I ate nachos. When I took a bite of one nacho, it had cheese, and a jalepeno pepper on it. When I bit into it, the nacho chip it crunched and the cheese got spread out and the chip kept crunching and the pepper got crushed and mixed in with the crumbled chip and cheese. Then I felt the spicy heat from the pepper. I chewed faster and everything became mushier and i swallowed because I needed a drink of water. Later I had two peppers and the heat was worse so I needed more water. When I ate the chip with cheese on it, the crunchy part kind of made lots of little pieces that went all over my mouth. The not so crunchy part just became mush and spread out all over but the sting from the peppers stayed in the back of my throat a long time and water didnt help it until i was done eating.

No comments: