Sunday, February 4, 2007

My Meal


I went to Nathans/Pizza Hut on saturday night. I got a chili cheese dog and i split a pizza with some friends. The chili cheese dog tasted good. the comination of bread, hot dog, chili, and cheese really hit the spot. I couldn't really seperate the flavors after I took a bite but the combination is what makes it taste good. The pizza wasn't the best pizza, but it was ok. I didnt have the beef half, I just ate the plain slices. The sauce wasn't as flavorful as I'm used to but I can't explain why. The cheese wasn't the same as a regular pizza either. The pizza tasted like pizza just because it had sauce, dough and cheese. I can't describe how it tasted other than the individual ingrediants. Pizza Hut pizza doesnt taste as good as other pizza and i dont know why.

No comments: